Welcome to Adventures In Pi!

We hope you enjoy our blog! Read our updates which come along daily, weekly, or whenever the heck we feel like updating! :)

Signed,
A Gab and C Fae
A.K.A. Cherry Pi

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Message to the Mother Hen

Dear A Gab:

Look at this! You see? I am posting. I am not a good blogger.  Maybe I should just copy paste Facebook posts? Anyway. In swimming yesterday I mastered this one turn. Be proud. Hmmm what else happened? I went 30 min overtime in piano practice today because I couldn't get this one measure and it was bugging the you-know-what out of me and I wanted to improve myself deeply before the start of eighth grade. It really bugged that the teacher was not leaving because I wanted to work on my piano skills.  You know what? I don't know why I did that. So. The end.

Signed,
C Fae
A.K.A. Cherry Pi

P.S. Did you notice how the teachers aren't putting ANY stress on 4th quarter finals? This also bugs the you-know-what out of me. Those double crossing teachers.

3 comments:

  1. OK, good job. You posted. Like I said, baby steps. Now you just need to learn how to spell our names properly with correct spacing. EXAMPLE: C Fae EXAMPLE 2: A Gab

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I edited your spacing mistakes and now your post is beautiful. congratulations! P.S. I took off the label because people who read this aren't technically supposed to know our names, hence C Fae/A Gab

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. no wonder you havent updated in a while. your life is boaring! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete